To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our residents most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Who do I call if I lose power?

Please do NOT call REMC directly.  Please call the # for town hall (219-984-5494) and hit extension 4 for the town superintendent. There is a procedure that must be followed to identify the town as a customer and to get the quickest response possible.